Your fleet's CO2 emissions - easy, accessible, manageable.
Environmental concerns are becoming relevant to every business, and the construction industry is no different. The push to reduce carbon footprints has led to new reporting requirements for CO2 emission at many worksites, increasing the regulatory burden on dealers and machine owners.
Measuring CO2 emissions for each machine and providing reports for each worksite.
Understanding your fleet's carbon footprint, generating reports for each of the worksites, or collecting the essential data to make strategic decisions about reducing the carbon footprint – as important as those steps are to reduce your CO2 emissions, they can be challenging depending on the size of your fleet and the number of different manufacturers. Not only is it time-consuming to check and accumulate the data via several different portal variations in units, but manual data transmission and merging also increase the risk of errors.
However, Proemion offers an easy solution.
Get an overview of your entire fleet's CO2 consumption.
Our Mixed Fleet Solution offers you a unified view of your fleet; it is easy to generate reports that include any of your equipment, regardless of the OEM. Even If the OEM doesn't offer CO2 metrics, we calculate them for you on the fly to use in reporting.
Manage and analyse your fleet the way you want :
- Organize your machines by worksite to capture operating hours and fuel consumption for reporting CO2 footprints.
- Analyse your fleet and compare the performance of machines of the same model across multiple worksites to identify outliers and adopt best practices for minimizing fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
- Support your future purchasing decisions by identifying the best performing machine models among equivalents across different OEMs to drive your future purchase decisions.
- Create your CO2 footprint dashboards to understand your company's unified fleet better.
- Utilize our APIs to extend the capabilities of our core platform and automate and personalize your business workflows to meet your specific requirements.
When you understand your fleet's emissions, You'll be able to make smart decisions to minimize your carbon footprint.
Get ready for CO2 reporting to meet the requirements of tomorrow's environmentally aware construction industry.
Our all-in-one platform works your way no matter how you manage your fleet.
- Entire fleet data in a single platform
- Reduced operational costs through proper maintenance
- Optimal machine idling
- Increased productivity
- Improved ROI
- Optimal fuel management
- Machine use optimization