Start your telematics journey
Get started with Proemion – from initial contact to the serial roll-out.
Define joint IoT strategy
Our experts work together with you to define a joint IoT and digitization strategy. This includes a proposal of the best technical implementation for your business requirements. Then, based on our OEM value matrix, we select and prioritize use cases that will most benefit you.
- A plan for success that we create together so we can measure and evaluate future progress.
2. Proof of Technology
Put our solution through its paces
Having established a clear understanding of your IoT strategy, we confirm the key technological requirements in the Proof of Technology (PoT) phase.
To help you get up and running quickly, we offer starter kits that include a telematics gateway, including all necessary accessories, a 3-month global data plan, and DataPortal access. We help you install and configure the device to collect the most relevant CAN data from your first machine.
- Confirmation that our offered technology is optimally suited for achieving the stated goals.
3. Pilot Phase
Extend deployment to more machines
In Phase 3, we install devices on additional machines, including different machine models. This allows us to collect more data and fully implement the prioritized use cases defined in Phase 1 and validate business outcomes.
In parallel, we begin to finalize all commercial topics and plan your go-to-market strategy.
- Fulfillment of the profit plan from the first phase; joint strategy for the roll-out of the solution.
4. Serial roll-out
Fully equip all machines
With your prioritized use cases implemented and a go-to-market strategy in place, you are ready to ramp up the whole deployment, fitting a telematics device onto every machine in your manufacturing process.
Congratulations on your successful roll-out! Of course, we will continue working with you behind the scenes to unlock more benefits. In addition, we can help you iteratively implement new use cases with new features being rolled out to your entire fleet remotely via a software over-the-air update.
- Successful roll-out of the solution to a majority of their vehicles produced
- Setting up an ongoing strategy (success plan II) to enable new possibilities in your company
"How long does it take?"
Unfortunately, the eternal question of the time required to complete this process is tough to answer because it depends on many factors.
- How clear are your ideas about what you need and want from the project?
- Have you already developed an IoT strategy? How quickly can we get started?
- How big is your team in terms of the number of stakeholders involved with each process step?
- Is there a dedicated team for this project, or will it share resources with other projects?
All these questions and many more influence the time frame for such a project. From our experience, to approach it thoughtfully takes an average of three months from the first meeting to the end of the pilot phase.
We always adapt to your pace and possibilities. We believe that the choice of a suitable telematics system must be well thought out, as it is a long-term decision with the potential to impact your business over the next few years.