Service excellence worldwide
With Proemion's Service Cloud, you have a dedicated system to track, monitor, and remotely interact with your customer's machines.
The results are:
- faster response time
- higher service quality
- less operational spend
- increased after-sales revenue opportunities
Earn your customers' trust by enabling their business productivity and the elimination of unplanned downtime.
One solution, multiple possibilities
Our Service Cloud solution consists of many tools and functionalities that enable you to bring your service to the next level. Discover all options our solution offers and choose the options that support you for digitizing and improving your service and business success.
Watch the video about options for remote diagnostics
Implementing remote functionality for service tools enables OEMs to diagnose machines remotely, react promptly to customer requests and save after-sales costs.
In this video, you will learn about:
- The disadvantages of on-site diagnostics
- Four ways to achieve remote diagnostics
- Benefits of remote diagnostics
Make FOTA your strategy
New machine models often require a firmware update after their product launch, which unnecessarily ties up service resources. Also, keep in mind that machines with different firmware versions in the field mean additional challenges and efforts for your service.
Stop sending your service technicians to machine’s location for flashing ECUs and start saving travel and labor costs. After you have started with our solution, you can flash machines remotely and even make firmware-over-the-air updates (FOTA) part of your competitive strategy.
- Patch individual machines by using your existing service tool and push update files to your ECU
- Update whole fleets using APIs, our DataPortal and DataPlatform
Get the Service Cloud booklet and learn more
- All important information about our solution in one document
- All you need to know about the Cloud CAN Connector and how we can help you making your service software remote-ready
- Options for FOTA and how to make it your strategy
- More details about the Maintenance Task feature, it's implementation options and how OEMs can profit from it